Angloinfo Cyprus is about life in english, in Cyprus.
They have a thriving website for people who speak english to visit and gain useful information and insight regarding:
- Finding a place to live
- Putting your children through school
- Moving to Cyprus
- Living In Cyprus
- How to organise your life when you get there
- How to organise your life when you want to leave the island
- You can buy a house
- You can sell a house
- You can rent a place
- You can ask where to buy a dog
- You can find a job
- You can make friends
- You can ask just about anything really...!
Angloinfo in Cyprus is one a number of franchises around the world who provide useful and pertinent information in english to a local expat population.
From Their Website...
AngloINFO is for anyone who speaks English - whether as a first language or not - who needs information or support on living in a region. Attention to its core brand values - clarity, reliability and relevance – has made it an essential tool.
Each Franchise Website includes:
- The AngloFILE business directory, a comprehensive directory of English-speaking businesses offering services within a local region
- A clear, concise and detailed local reference library of INFOrmation Pages on the essential issues that an expatriate needs to understand
- Local classified advertisements for private individuals and businesses
- Active and tightly-managed local discussions, allowing the community to share ideas, share support and exchange experiences
- A number of additional services including News, Weather and a comprehensive What's On Guide
Leave Angloinfo Cyprus To Return Home